A portable multi sensory system that provides for interactive sensory responses to touch, sight and sound. The WaterPlay Sensory Station r17 contains one full sensory unit. The unit arrives assembled and ready to use.
Watch the Video on how easy it is to use.
Cost Savings in Water, Between $300 & $500 per Year.
• Removable Water Tray for Easy Cleaning
• Easy Dual Action Slide Lock for Access
• Multi-Color LED Lights Inside and Exterior
• Internal USB Charge Connector for Bluetooth® Speaker (sold separately)
• Power Supply Input: 12V AC
• Power Supply Output: 12V AC 1000mA
• Internal USB Charging Connector: 5V
• Unit Dimensions: 13”H x 21”W x 19”D
• Unit Weight Without Water: 12 lb.
• Maximum Tray Capacity 36 oz.
• LED Light Controller is Infrared
• Assembled Base Unit with Removable Tray
• Standard low voltage transformer
• Infrared LED Light Controller
• #5 Allen Wrench
• User’s manual
• Model SSB-r17
Want to take it to the Park?
Use a common UPS Battery BackUp to make your Water Play Sensory Station truly portable.
We found this one on Amazon for just $24.82 and FREE Shipping with a Prime Account.
Just keep it plugged in until you want to use it, then unplug it and and take it outside, to the park or anywhwere you don't have access to an outlet and you can then plug-in you WaterPlay Station. It will run for 2-3 hours or more.